1,822 Apartments for rent in Kannapolis, NC with Gyms
- Kannapolis Accessible Apartments (4)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Garages (7)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Parking (13)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Pools (10)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Kannapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Kannapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Davidson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mooresville Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Cornelius Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Huntersville Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (268)
- Matthews Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Denver Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Kannapolis?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Kannapolis?
"Every time I think I smell that sweet southern rain, it takes me to a station on the long black train. I wanna hear the wind blow, and feel the earth move below me despite of all the good times, I gotta rest my soul. So I'm gone, yes I'm gone, gone to Carolina, where I know that I belong" - (Shooter Jennings, "Gone to Carolina")
The 20th largest city in North Carolina, Kannapolis is still very much a rural oasis, even though it's less than 30 minutes from Charlotte. The Cannon Mills Corporation -- for which the town was named -- was founded in 1887. Kannapolis citizens were essential to the mill's towel production (brands included Fieldcrest, Royal Velvet and Cannon) until the plant's closing and demolition in the last few years. Even today, the city's origins as a mill town can still be felt, as can the hole that the plant's closing has left, which goes to show Kannapolis holds onto its roots.In its place, though, the North Carolina Research Campus (NCRC), a private-public venture involving many of the state's major universities and private investment, opened on the plant's site, heralding in a new era of research and revitalization for the town. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Kannapolis renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.