58 Apartments in Jacksonville
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jacksonville (8)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (21)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (39)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (25)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (13)
- Piney Green 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Sneads Ferry 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Holly Ridge 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Surf City 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Bern 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Havelock 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Kinston 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Northchase 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wilmington 2 Bedroom Apartments (68)
- Myrtle Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Jacksonville?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Jacksonville?
How expensive are studio apartments in Jacksonville?
So, you need some info on old Actionville-Jacksonville, eh? Well, that's what we're here for. This guide will clue you in on the need-to-know renting tips, the profiles of different neighborhoods, and the best ways to pass the time while renting on the Crystal Coast.See more
2 bedroom apartments in Jacksonville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Jacksonville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Jacksonville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.