2,654 Short-term Apartments for rent in Apex, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Apex Accessible Apartments (3)
- Apex Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Apex Apartments with Garages (24)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Apex Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Apex Apartments with Parking (31)
- Apex Apartments with Pools (14)
- Apex Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Apex Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Apex Furnished Apartments (3)
- Apex Luxury Apartments (41)
- Apex Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Cary Short-term Apartments (23)
- Morrisville Short-term Apartments (10)
- Fuquay-Varina Short-term Apartments (1)
- Raleigh Short-term Apartments (99)
- Garner Short-term Apartments (4)
- Durham Short-term Apartments (41)
- Chapel Hill Short-term Apartments (13)
- Carrboro Short-term Apartments (5)
- Knightdale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Clayton Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Apex?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Apex?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Apex?
"I like the way the people say they're always on your side, with a North Carolina smile / I like calling North Carolina home." (-- Sythe Cameron, "I Like Calling North Carolina Home")
With its historic streets, antique gift shops, and railway heritage, Apex, NC has its own treasure chest of artifacts from the past that history junkies will surely appreciate. With its rich history and progressive outlook, this town has a solid past and a bright future. If you want to get in on the upward trend of this vibrant place before it reaches its, er, apex, lets get you an apartment in this vibrant town! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Apex takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.