359 Accessible Apartments for rent in St. Peters, MO
- St. Peters Apartments with Balconies (6)
- St. Peters Apartments with Garages (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Gyms (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Parking (9)
- St. Peters Apartments with Pools (5)
- St. Peters Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- St. Peters Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- St. Peters Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- St. Charles Accessible Apartments (1)
- Chesterfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Maryland Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Bridgeton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ballwin Accessible Apartments (1)
- Creve Coeur Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hazelwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Overland Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kirkwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Florissant Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in St. Peters?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in St. Peters?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Peters?
Welcome to St. Peters, apartment hunter, a town voted one of the top cities to live in the state of Missouri. Lucky you, eh? St. Peters is located in St. Charles County, northeast of St. Louis and just west of St. Charles. Going by the simple nickname of “My Hometown,” St. Peters is home to the nation’s largest shopping mall (Mid River Mall), a renowned recreation center, two veteran memorials and over 50,000 (and growing) residents. It’s location, right in the heart of I-70, makes it’s an ideal living and working location for Missouri residents. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in St. Peters with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in St. Peters. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.