239 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Peters, MO
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Peters (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Peters (3)
- St. Peters Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Peters Apartments with Balconies (7)
- St. Peters Apartments with Garages (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Gyms (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Parking (9)
- St. Peters Apartments with Pools (6)
- St. Peters Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- St. Peters Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- St. Peters Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- St. Charles 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- O'Fallon 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Chesterfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Maryland Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Bridgeton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake St. Louis 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ballwin 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Creve Coeur 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hazelwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Overland 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Peters?
Welcome to St. Peters, apartment hunter, a town voted one of the top cities to live in the state of Missouri. Lucky you, eh? St. Peters is located in St. Charles County, northeast of St. Louis and just west of St. Charles. Going by the simple nickname of “My Hometown,” St. Peters is home to the nation’s largest shopping mall (Mid River Mall), a renowned recreation center, two veteran memorials and over 50,000 (and growing) residents. It’s location, right in the heart of I-70, makes it’s an ideal living and working location for Missouri residents. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Peters offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Peters, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.