482 Apartments for rent in St. Peters, MO with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Peters (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Peters (6)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Peters (4)
- St. Peters Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Peters Apartments with Balconies (10)
- St. Peters Apartments with Garages (8)
- St. Peters Apartments with Gyms (3)
- St. Peters Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Peters Apartments with Parking (17)
- St. Peters Apartments with Pools (4)
- St. Peters Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- St. Peters Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Dardenne Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lake St. Louis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ellisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ballwin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in St. Peters?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in St. Peters?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Peters?
Welcome to St. Peters, apartment hunter, a town voted one of the top cities to live in the state of Missouri. Lucky you, eh? St. Peters is located in St. Charles County, northeast of St. Louis and just west of St. Charles. Going by the simple nickname of “My Hometown,” St. Peters is home to the nation’s largest shopping mall (Mid River Mall), a renowned recreation center, two veteran memorials and over 50,000 (and growing) residents. It’s location, right in the heart of I-70, makes it’s an ideal living and working location for Missouri residents. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in St. Peters offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in St. Peters. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in St. Peters can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.