131 Apartments for rent in Springfield, MO with Balconies
- Springfield Apartments with Garages (52)
- Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Springfield Apartments with Parking (83)
- Springfield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Springfield Dog Friendly Apartments (104)
- Springfield Furnished Apartments (6)
- Springfield Luxury Apartments (87)
- Springfield Pet Friendly Apartments (108)
- Battlefield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Nixa Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Willard Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Republic Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Ozark Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Rogersville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Branson Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Hollister Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Springfield?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Springfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Springfield?
A lot of the most interesting things in life are unlikely pairs: peanut butter and jelly, apples and cheese, pretzels dipped in chocolate…well, most of the ones I can think of are food, but one that isn’t food is Springfield, Missouri. The city of Springfield has many nicknames, a popular one being “The Northern Most Southern City in the US”, another, “Cultural Center of the Ozarks”. It sports all the comforts and amenities of city life smack in the middle of rural interior America. Springfield ...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Springfield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.