27 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Springfield, MO
- Springfield Accessible Apartments (5)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Springfield Apartments with Garages (79)
- Springfield Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Springfield Apartments with Parking (124)
- Springfield Apartments with Pools (10)
- Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Springfield Dog Friendly Apartments (162)
- Springfield Furnished Apartments (7)
- Springfield Luxury Apartments (118)
- Springfield Pet Friendly Apartments (164)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Springfield?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Springfield?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Springfield?
A lot of the most interesting things in life are unlikely pairs: peanut butter and jelly, apples and cheese, pretzels dipped in chocolate…well, most of the ones I can think of are food, but one that isn’t food is Springfield, Missouri. The city of Springfield has many nicknames, a popular one being “The Northern Most Southern City in the US”, another, “Cultural Center of the Ozarks”. It sports all the comforts and amenities of city life smack in the middle of rural interior America. Springfield ...See more
Finding cheap apartments in Springfield takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Springfield by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Springfield in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Springfield.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Springfield. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Springfield.