980 Apartments for rent in Maryland Heights, MO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Maryland Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Parking (13)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Pools (8)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Maryland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Maryland Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Maryland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- St. Charles Apartments with Balconies (14)
- St. Ann Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Breckenridge Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Olivette Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Overland Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Ladue Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Maryland Heights?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Maryland Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Maryland Heights?
Maryland Heights' is home to its county's first casino, Hollywood Casino St. Louis. Well, unless you count online casinos.
So you want to live in Saint Louis but you don't want to deal with crowded streets, noise-filled apartment complexes, and high prices? That may be exactly why you come to Maryland Heights. This suburb is home to more than 27,400 people, so it can't be that bad, right? Even better, if you don't like the concrete-parks found in the big city, this space has plenty of wide open parks to welcome you into. For all of these reasons, finding an apartment to rent in Maryland Heights may be just what you need to relax. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Maryland Heights renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.