1,765 Apartments for rent in Independence, MO with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Independence Accessible Apartments (6)
- Independence Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Independence Apartments with Garages (57)
- Independence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Independence Apartments with Parking (82)
- Independence Apartments with Pools (8)
- Independence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Independence Dog Friendly Apartments (121)
- Independence Furnished Apartments (5)
- Independence Pet Friendly Apartments (127)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Raytown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Liberty Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (154)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Gladstone Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Grandview Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fairway Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Independence?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Independence?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Independence?
Here are some fun facts about Independence: it was the starting point of the California, Oregon and Santa Fe trails! Harry S. Truman was born here! Wow? Wow! Historical significance aside, let's find you an apartment in Independence.See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Independence renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.