106 Apartments for Rent in Olathe, KS with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Olathe (8)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Olathe (10)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Olathe (6)
- Olathe Accessible Apartments (9)
- Olathe Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Olathe Apartments with Garages (18)
- Olathe Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Olathe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Olathe Apartments with Parking (24)
- Olathe Apartments with Pools (19)
- Olathe Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Olathe Furnished Apartments (2)
- Olathe Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Olathe (2)
- Lenexa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Shawnee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Overland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Merriam Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Leawood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mission Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Belton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Olathe?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Olathe?
Even from here, we can see the wheels in your head spinning ‘round and ‘round. You know you want to find an apartment in Olathe, Kansas, but you’re not sure where to start. Hell, maybe you don’t even know how to pronounce Olathe (it’s “Oh-Lay-Tha” – or “Oh-lay-thə,” for those of you familiar with the concept of the schwa E). In any case, you can put those wheels in chill mode and let us take it from here, because finding people dream dwellings in Olathe (or anywhere, for that matter) is our spec...
Having trouble with Craigslist Olathe? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Olathe offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Olathe. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Olathe can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.