1,025 Apartments for rent in West St. Paul, MN with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West St. Paul Accessible Apartments (10)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (17)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Garages (19)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (12)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Parking (21)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Pools (11)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- West St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- West St. Paul Furnished Apartments (1)
- West St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (141)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Newport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Maplewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Eagan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Little Canada Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in West St. Paul?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in West St. Paul?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West St. Paul?
"Sister, sister, tell me, where are you running? To take some comfort with your family and friends? Tell me why it always feels like I'm running, and why no place feels like home in the end - Don't feel like home. Maybe St. Paul is a place for us, maybe St. Paul I can rest my weary head; maybe St. Paul is a lie I tell myself to help me forget." (- WE The Living, "St. Paul")
This Dakota County, Minnesota town lies not to the west, but to the south of nearby St. Paul. Why? Probably just because it's on the west bank of the Mississippi River - and really, people just like to do things their own way, don't they?
Searching for some solidarity concerning this whole "West" business, the small city is looking into a sister-city relationship with Manitoba's West Saint Paul. There are just under 20,000 residents in the town whose motto is "We're Close to it All!"
Having trouble with Craigslist West St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for West St. Paul renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.