264 Apartments in Plymouth
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (9)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (31)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (35)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (22)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (5)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- New Hope 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Maple Grove 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Minnetonka 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (17)
- Golden Valley 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Hopkins 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Osseo 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- St. Louis Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (27)
- Robbinsdale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Brooklyn Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Brooklyn Center 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
Plymouth was ranked the number one place to live in CNN Money in 2008. The Massachusetts settlers had bad luck of the draw.
What makes this city so popular among the experts? First, the population Goldilocks’ dream come true: not too big and not too small (it's just right). With a population of close to 80,000 residents, Plymouth has a homey feel with the attractions of a large city. It’s the seventh largest city in Minnesota, yet it doesn't feel overcrowded. The second reason is its location. Plymouth has many highways running through it, allowing for easy access to Minneapolis and major attractions. The third reason is its beauty. Located near central Minnesota where nature reigns, Plymouth boasts a number of lakes, trees, and parks. It is home to Medicine Lake (Plymouth's original name), which is the largest lake in the county. If you love to boat, fish, or canoe, you'll feel right at home here. Plymouth draws in boaters and anglers from all over the state and beyond. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Plymouth offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Plymouth offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Plymouth. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.