345 Apartments for rent in New Hope, MN with Gyms
- New Hope Accessible Apartments (4)
- New Hope Apartments with Balconies (13)
- New Hope Apartments with Garages (12)
- New Hope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- New Hope Apartments with Parking (15)
- New Hope Apartments with Pools (7)
- New Hope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- New Hope Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- New Hope Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Osseo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Gyms (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in New Hope?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in New Hope?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Hope?
"I guess i'll spend another lifetime / searching for a New Hope." (- Broken Iris)
Okay, so Broken Iris may not have been speaking of New Hope in Minnesota, but they sure would have wished they were if they knew about it! New Hope provides a home to more than 20,000 residents, began as a farming community and is now a suburb of Minneapolis. It’s conveniently located for easy access to the big city but offers a lovely small-town, rural feel with strong community ties and lots of parks and recreational activities for both young and old. The town's current focus is on increasing the population, so it’s a great time to start looking for apartments to rent. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to New Hope renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.