129 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in New Brighton, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Brighton (4)
- New Brighton Accessible Apartments (3)
- New Brighton Affordable Apartments (1)
- New Brighton Apartments with Balconies (10)
- New Brighton Apartments with Garages (11)
- New Brighton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- New Brighton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- New Brighton Apartments with Parking (12)
- New Brighton Apartments with Pools (9)
- New Brighton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- New Brighton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- New Brighton Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in New Brighton (9)
- St. Anthony 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Mounds View 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Columbia Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fridley 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Spring Lake Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Roseville 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Shoreview 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Lexington 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Falcon Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Blaine 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in New Brighton?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in New Brighton?
How expensive are studio apartments in New Brighton?
According to a local rumor that triggered a gold rush (literally!), there is a buried treasure to be found somewhere along the shores of the Long Lake in New Brighton. While you probably won't be magically blessed with gold in New Brighton, it might just be "the city that works for you," as the town's official motto declares.
New Brighton has everything going for it: a rich cultural history, hospitable living conditions, and some of the best parks and recreation you can find outside the pages of a glossy magazine. Originally a native American settlement based upon Rice Creek harvests, the town expanded steadily after its incorporation in 1890. The stockyards that once made New Brighton a "town of cows" have since been replaced by farms and a sprawling mass of residential districts, but make no mistake - the city is still as alive and vibrant as it ever was, not to mention easier on the olfactory nerves. See more
2 bedroom apartments in New Brighton are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in New Brighton near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in New Brighton that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.