2,824 Apartments for rent in Inver Grove Heights, MN with Balconies
- Inver Grove Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Parking (5)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Pools (6)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Inver Grove Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Inver Grove Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Inver Grove Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Rosemount Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Newport Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Eagan Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Lilydale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (125)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Woodbury Apartments with Balconies (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Inver Grove Heights?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Inver Grove Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Inver Grove Heights?
A hilly city of meandering rivers and creeks, lakes, ponds, beautiful parks, and some great golf courses, Inver Grove Heights has got a lot going for it. Sit back and relax while we guide you through the renter's world in one of Minnesota's finest cities. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Inver Grove Heights renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.