140 Apartments for rent in Brooklyn Park, MN with Balconies
- Brooklyn Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Garages (14)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Parking (15)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Pools (13)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Brooklyn Park Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Brooklyn Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Brooklyn Park Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Osseo Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Champlin Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Crystal Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Balconies (15)
- New Hope Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fridley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Anoka Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Brooklyn Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Brooklyn Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brooklyn Park?
Greetings, ladies and gents, boys and girls, Gophers of all ages, and welcome to your online apartment hunting headquarters! Brooklyn Park, situated on the western banks of the “Big Muddy” (aka the Mississippi River) just nine short miles from downtown Minneapolis, is one of the Twin Cities’ most conveniently located residential destinations. Featuring a wide range of rentals, Brooklyn Park is surely home of the perfect apartment for you. So what are you waiting for? Come along with us, bold apa...
Having trouble with Craigslist Brooklyn Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Brooklyn Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.