223 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Blaine, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Blaine (5)
- Blaine Accessible Apartments (3)
- Blaine Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Blaine Apartments with Garages (8)
- Blaine Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Blaine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Blaine Apartments with Parking (10)
- Blaine Apartments with Pools (5)
- Blaine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Blaine Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Blaine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blaine Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Blaine (7)
- Lexington 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mounds View 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fridley 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Coon Rapids 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- New Brighton 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Shoreview 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Columbia Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- St. Anthony 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Andover 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Blaine?
The first permanent resident of Blaine was Green Chambers, a former slave who moved north after the Civil War. How's that for historical?
In the days of Phillip Laddy, Blaine was unsettled country beyond the reaches of what was becoming the Minneapolis - Saint Paul metropolitan area. These days, roughing it to get in to town for supplies over dirt trails has been replaced by commuters on I-35W or drivers dropping straight down Highway 65 to get to the big city. Blaine is more luxury homes on the putting green or along the lakeside than log cabins and pioneer hardships. Ain't country out here no more. While surrounding towns grew in relation to farming, the relatively sandy soils and lakes of Blaine kept it small, with a population under 1,500 until after 1950. Currently, the township is home to about 59,000 people who don't mind a bit being comforted by the amenities of a thriving and beautifully landscaped master planned community. The older section of town is filled with more affordable houses on tree lined streets. Blaine is home to the what for many is considered the American Dream. Good schools, safe streets, and recreational opportunities bring people to move here. Your family is already begging you to make the move here. Open space is still plentiful and there are lots of walking, hiking, and biking routes and trails. They do tend to roll up the sidewalks at night, so fun-minded individuals looking for good nightlife might have to head south. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Blaine are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Blaine near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Blaine that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.