657 Furnished Apartments for rent in Dearborn, MI
- Dearborn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dearborn Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Dearborn Apartments with Garages (35)
- Dearborn Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dearborn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Dearborn Apartments with Parking (37)
- Dearborn Apartments with Pools (4)
- Dearborn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Dearborn Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Dearborn Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Dearborn (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dearborn (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Dearborn (1)
- Allen Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (23)
- Ferndale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Southfield Furnished Apartments (4)
- Hamtramck Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lathrup Village Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hazel Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Royal Oak Furnished Apartments (9)
- Farmington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Madison Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Dearborn?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Dearborn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dearborn?
Looking for more information about Dearborn? You’ve come to the right place! A suburb of Detroit and the eighth largest city in Michigan, Dearborn is the world headquarters of the Ford Motor Company. That may sound like a big deal, and it is, but when you really get down to it, Dearborn is just another Michigan suburban town.See more
Furnished apartments in Dearborn can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Dearborn as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.