1,540 Apartments for rent in Royal Oak, MI with Pools
- Royal Oak Accessible Apartments (3)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Garages (46)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Parking (62)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Royal Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Royal Oak Furnished Apartments (9)
- Royal Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (2)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (8)
- Southfield Apartments with Pools (14)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Warren Apartments with Pools (4)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (14)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (14)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Royal Oak?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Royal Oak?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Royal Oak?
"Life is my friend /Rake it up to take it in /Wrap me in your cinnamon /Especially in Michigan /...well I could be your friend" (-Red Hot Chili Peppers"Especially in Michigan")
Life can be grand if you find your next home in Royal Oak, Michigan. If you want to live near Detroit, but far from the crime-infested, economically depressed metropolitan areas, Royal Oak has got your back. Great schools, abundant parks, and safe streets all make "Tree City, U.S.A." a great place to raise a family. If music, food, and shows are what you're after, the vibrant downtown is one of the nation's best places for nighttime play. If tennis, golf, jogging, or other active pursuits are more appealing, the city contains more than 50 local parks. Spend a few days and you'll quickly discover why this is one of Michigan's most popular suburban towns. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Royal Oak means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Royal Oak could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.