893 Apartments for rent in Plymouth, MI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plymouth (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plymouth (7)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plymouth (2)
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (4)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (9)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (2)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (1)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Northville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Livonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Westland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Novi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Wayne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Farmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Garden City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Wixom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Plymouth?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Plymouth?
Cheap real estate (back in the day): The first settlers of Plymouth spent only $1.25 an acre for the original 240 acres of land that now makes up the city of Plymouth. You sure can't get real estate that cheap here anymore!
Plymouth is 2.22 square miles of awesome. Located midway between Detroit and Ann Arbor, Plymouth is the perfect compromise for people who just can't choose. Plymouth is the newer and more desirable half of the Plymouth-Livonia district. Plymouth wins big with its close location to some important roads in both the Detroit and Ann Arbor metro areas. The town has easy access to I-96, I-275 and the east-west Highway 14 taking you right into Ann Arbor. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Plymouth offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Plymouth. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Plymouth can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.