1,095 Apartments for rent in Madison Heights, MI with Pools
- Madison Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Parking (12)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Madison Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Madison Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Pools (7)
- Warren Apartments with Pools (4)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (9)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (12)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (2)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (16)
- Utica Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Southfield Apartments with Pools (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Madison Heights?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Madison Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Madison Heights?
"Now you cats talk about your Madison shoes, we're doing a thing we call the Madison blues. We do the Madison blues, we do the Madison blues, we do the Madison blues baby. Rock away your blues!" (-George Thorogood)
Madison Heights is a Detroit suburb with about 30,000 residents. As one of the largest of the Metro Detroit suburbs, it was incorporated and given its own municipal government. Since then, business has boomed thanks to nearby Detroit center and the suburban appeal Madison Heights offers its citizens. It's no secret this is where you come when you're tired of the Detroit rat race but are still into launching your own business. This town is fun, entrepreneurial and multicultural. Welcome to the mix! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Madison Heights means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Madison Heights could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.