616 Apartments for rent in Grosse Pointe Park, MI with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grosse Pointe Park (7)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Garages (11)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Parking (13)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Grosse Pointe Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Grosse Pointe Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Grosse Pointe Farms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Hamtramck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Center Line Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Warren Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Detroit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (92)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Grosse Pointe Park?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Grosse Pointe Park?
The Grosse Pointe area is famous for its beauty, architecture and historic character, but that's not all. It has also been featured in many Hollywood films such as Grosse Pointe Blank, the Virgin Suicides, and Gran Torino.
The Grosse Pointe Park area includes architectural jewels that rank right up there with greatest residences and landmarks in America. With any easy commute to the center of Detroit and cozy know-your-neighbor streets, Grosse Pointe Park is truly one of the most desirable locations within the Detroit area. With a little planning, you can find an apartment in Grosse Pointe Park in a reasonable amount of time. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Grosse Pointe Park offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Grosse Pointe Park. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Grosse Pointe Park can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.