144 Apartments for Rent in Walled Lake, MI with Garages
- Walled Lake Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Parking (4)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Walled Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Walled Lake Furnished Apartments (2)
- Walled Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wolverine Lake Apartments with Garages (2)
- Commerce Apartments with Garages (14)
- Wixom Apartments with Garages (2)
- Novi Apartments with Garages (23)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Garages (9)
- Orchard Lake Village Apartments with Garages (2)
- Farmington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Milford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Waterford Apartments with Garages (10)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Walled Lake?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Walled Lake?
The City of Walled Lake in Oakland County, Michigan thanks the building skills of early Indian tribes for its curious-sounding name. Walter Hewitt, who discovered a stone wall along the western bank of the lake upon his arrival to the area, gave this area its name.
Perched on the shores of a sparkling lake of the same name, the City of Walled Lake is a beautiful Main Street community with a typical country atmosphere. Spanning an area of just under 2.5 square miles, the city is home to over 7,000 people. Situated close to Pontiac and Ann Arbor and only 30-odd miles from downtown Detroit, Walled Lake is not too far away from everything that is hip and happening. Stunning scenery and plenty of quaint shops mean there are no excuses to not develop massive calves if you live in Walled Lake, as there are so many great hiking and cycling opportunities. In summer, people in the area jump at any opportunity to get together and feast, so you will have your pick of some great festivals, including the Festival of Trees, the Ann Arbor Film Festival and Michigan Renaissance Festival. See more
Walled Lake apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.