512 Apartments for rent in Birmingham, MI with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (37)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (52)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (5)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (9)
- Birmingham Luxury Apartments (4)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Berkley Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Clawson Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Southfield Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Pontiac Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Birmingham?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Birmingham?
The 1990s TV show “Tool Time” was about a funny, sweet family that lived in a charming Michigan suburb. The show's star, Tim Allen, grew up in Birmingham, Michigan. Birmingham seems just like the same pleasant, old-fashioned little town in the show. Coincidence? I think not.
Birmingham may have originated as a Native American town in the 1800s, but today it’s one of the most popular suburbs for hip young singles and families. Birmingham is so appealing because it has tons of quirky, unique downtown shopping options, a walkable downtown area and great schools. Residents are often active, successful and well educated. The culture embraces cafes, independent shops and galleries over malls and chain restaurants. At the same time, if you want major retail chains, they’re only a couple miles away. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Birmingham renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.