3,199 Apartments for rent in Woodlawn, MD with Pools
- Woodlawn Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Parking (7)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Woodlawn Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Woodlawn Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Catonsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lochearn Apartments with Pools (3)
- Randallstown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Ilchester Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Pikesville Apartments with Pools (12)
- Garrison Apartments with Pools (3)
- Elkridge Apartments with Pools (12)
- Owings Mills Apartments with Pools (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Woodlawn?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Woodlawn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Woodlawn?
“Elmo loves you,” is the popular phrase spoken by one of the most beloved Sesame Street characters. The voice of Kevin Clash brought Elmo to life, and Clash himself was from Woodlawn.
Home to the Social Security Administration and the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services, Woodlawn is sometimes known as “Security” because of its proximity to the SSA as well as MD Route 122, or Security Blvd. The Baltimore County neighborhood is also home to several historical sites, including Lorraine Park Cemetery Gate Lodge and St. Mary's Episcopal Church. The Gate Lodge was built in 1884 and is a beautifully ornate stone gatehouse designed in the Queen Anne Style.
Having trouble with Craigslist Woodlawn? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Woodlawn means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Woodlawn could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.