2,602 Apartments for rent in Laurel, MD with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Laurel Accessible Apartments (8)
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Laurel Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Laurel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Laurel Apartments with Parking (29)
- Laurel Apartments with Pools (16)
- Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Laurel Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Laurel Furnished Apartments (4)
- Laurel Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Laurel Apartments with Garages (1)
- Maryland City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fulton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Jessup Apartments with Garages (2)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Garages (2)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (26)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Garages (1)
- College Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glenn Dale Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Laurel?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Laurel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Laurel?
Need some local info on the renter's life in Laurel these days? Well, then you've found the perfect little apartment guide here. So, have a quick read, and then scroll through those listings to get the most out of your apartment hunting research.
Having trouble with Craigslist Laurel? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Laurel apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.