1,233 Apartments for rent in Rosedale, MD with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rosedale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Rosedale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Rosedale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rosedale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rosedale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rosedale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Overlea Apartments with Parking (2)
- Dundalk Apartments with Parking (18)
- Essex Apartments with Parking (12)
- Parkville Apartments with Parking (9)
- White Marsh Apartments with Parking (2)
- Middle River Apartments with Parking (9)
- Carney Apartments with Parking (7)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Parking (7)
- Baltimore Apartments with Parking (311)
- Edgemere Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Rosedale?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Rosedale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rosedale?
Rosedale is home to Maryland Route 7, once the Philadelphia Road, which bore George Washington on his way to New York in 1789 for his inauguration as the first American President.
A young English resident named Dale once owned a home above the then-called Philadelphia Road that George Washington traversed. His garden was covered with strikingly attractive roses -- so attractive that the area was named Rosedale for him and his flowers. In the 19th century, immigrants were drawn to the community with access to gas and electric lighting, transportation via electric trains, and boats along the river. In fact, schooners were once able to sail all the way up Back River (although today, a rowboat might be more in order). Rosedale grew as a residential suburb to Baltimore primarily in the 1950s. Three quarters of the housing available today are homes built between 1854 and 1979. So you better like history if you decide to move here! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Rosedale apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.