799 Apartments for rent in Edgewood, MD with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Edgewood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Edgewood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Edgewood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Edgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Riverside Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bel Air North Apartments with Pools (1)
- Aberdeen Apartments with Pools (3)
- Middle River Apartments with Pools (5)
- White Marsh Apartments with Pools (1)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Pools (6)
- Essex Apartments with Pools (1)
- Havre de Grace Apartments with Pools (2)
- Carney Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Edgewood?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Edgewood?
Edgewood is home of the Poole's Island Light, the oldest lighthouse in Maryland.
Edgewood is a community of 24,000 people. Most people who live here commute to nearby cities or towns for work. It's main claim to fame is that it has the oldest lighthouse in the state, Poole's Island Light, which is also the fourth largest lighthouse in the state. You can't actually visit the lighthouse though, since the island it's on was used for artillery and bombing practice in the 1940s. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Edgewood means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Edgewood could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.