5,709 Apartments for rent in New Carrollton, MD with Pools
- New Carrollton Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Parking (4)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- New Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- New Carrollton Furnished Apartments (1)
- New Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Landover Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Seabrook Apartments with Pools (3)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Pools (8)
- East Riverdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Landover Apartments with Pools (2)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cheverly Apartments with Pools (1)
- Summerfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- College Park Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in New Carrollton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in New Carrollton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Carrollton?
New Carrollton, a city located in Prince George's County, is built on a former estate owned by Edward L. Mahoney, a prominent figure in the history of horse racing.
Though Mahoney died in 1957, a developer named Albert W. Turner bought this land and created a suburb to continue the use of it. Eventually, Carrollton was born, named after the early Maryland settler Charles Carroll, and the city was added to two other smaller cities and called Carrollton by 1966. Today, New Carrollton remains a lovely place with a suburban feel. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in New Carrollton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in New Carrollton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.