583 Cheap Apartments for rent in New Carrollton, MD
- New Carrollton Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Parking (4)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Pools (4)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- New Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- New Carrollton Furnished Apartments (1)
- New Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Greenbelt Cheap Apartments (4)
- Landover Cheap Apartments (2)
- College Park Cheap Apartments (9)
- Lake Arbor Cheap Apartments (2)
- Hyattsville Cheap Apartments (12)
- Beltsville Cheap Apartments (8)
- Mount Rainier Cheap Apartments (2)
- Adelphi Cheap Apartments (3)
- South Laurel Cheap Apartments (1)
- Chillum Cheap Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in New Carrollton?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in New Carrollton?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in New Carrollton?
New Carrollton, a city located in Prince George's County, is built on a former estate owned by Edward L. Mahoney, a prominent figure in the history of horse racing.
Though Mahoney died in 1957, a developer named Albert W. Turner bought this land and created a suburb to continue the use of it. Eventually, Carrollton was born, named after the early Maryland settler Charles Carroll, and the city was added to two other smaller cities and called Carrollton by 1966. Today, New Carrollton remains a lovely place with a suburban feel. See more
Finding cheap apartments in New Carrollton takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in New Carrollton by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in New Carrollton in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of New Carrollton.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in New Carrollton. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in New Carrollton.