1,535 Apartments for rent in New Carrollton, MD with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Carrollton (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Carrollton (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Carrollton (2)
- New Carrollton Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Parking (3)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Pools (5)
- New Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- New Carrollton Furnished Apartments (1)
- New Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Landover Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Seabrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- East Riverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lanham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Glenarden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Landover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cheverly Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Summerfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in New Carrollton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in New Carrollton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Carrollton?
New Carrollton, a city located in Prince George's County, is built on a former estate owned by Edward L. Mahoney, a prominent figure in the history of horse racing.
Though Mahoney died in 1957, a developer named Albert W. Turner bought this land and created a suburb to continue the use of it. Eventually, Carrollton was born, named after the early Maryland settler Charles Carroll, and the city was added to two other smaller cities and called Carrollton by 1966. Today, New Carrollton remains a lovely place with a suburban feel. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in New Carrollton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in New Carrollton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in New Carrollton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.