239 Accessible Apartments for rent in Westborough, MA
- Westborough Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westborough Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Westborough Apartments with Parking (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westborough Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westborough Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Northborough Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hopkinton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Marlborough Accessible Apartments (5)
- Hudson Accessible Apartments (2)
- Framingham Accessible Apartments (3)
- Franklin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Waltham Accessible Apartments (3)
- Walpole Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Foxborough Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Westborough?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Westborough?
Westborough, MA may not be the most well-known place in the country, but it still can claim fame for its contributions. It is little-known nowadays that Westborough, through its native son Eli Whitney, played a major role in the progress of industry in the young and growing United States. Whitney, a Yale grad and a talented inventor, revolutionized several important industries with his cotton gin and his interchangeable parts system of producing arms. Whitney's inventions influenced generations ...
Incorporated in the nicely alliterative year of 1717 as the 100th town in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Westborough's lucky numbers and lucky stars seem to have aligned to create an ideal small town in an excellent location. For those craving some suburban living, this location still lets you easily pop into the big city when the mood strikes. As a suburb of both Boston (30 miles) and Worcester (10 miles) and located at the junction of major routes 9, 495 and 90 (Mass. Turnpike), Westborough is an extremely convenient home base. Residents can easily get to the cities via highway or commuter rail lines. Westborough is itself home to many businesses, so you may be able to work locally. How can you turn away from this two-time selectee to "Money Magazine's" Best Places To Live list? That's right; "The Boro" has come into its own as a desirable place to live. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Westborough with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Westborough. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.