593 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Needham, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Needham Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Needham Apartments with Garages (7)
- Needham Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Needham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Needham Apartments with Parking (8)
- Needham Apartments with Pools (4)
- Needham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Needham Furnished Apartments (2)
- Needham Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wellesley Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Newton Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Dedham Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Norwood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Waltham Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Brookline Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Watertown Town Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Medfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Belmont Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Walpole Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Needham, Massachusetts is a small bedroom community outside of Boston. At just under 30,000 residents it's either a large town or a small city, depending on your viewpoint. Either way, Needham is a vibrant community that has at one time or another played host to over 50 notable citizens and prides itself on it's economy and friendly environment. See more
Finding an apartment in Needham that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.