2,477 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Canton, MA
- Canton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Canton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Canton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Canton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Canton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Canton Apartments with Parking (4)
- Canton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Canton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Canton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Canton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Canton (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Canton (1)
- Stoughton Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Norwood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Randolph Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Milton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sharon Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dedham Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Walpole Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Braintree Town Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brockton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Quincy Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Canton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Canton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Canton?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Canton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Canton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Canton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.