69 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Hudson, MA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hudson (3)
- Hudson Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hudson Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Hudson Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hudson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hudson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Hudson Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hudson Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hudson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hudson Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hudson Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hudson (3)
- Marlborough 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Boxborough 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Maynard 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Northborough 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Clinton 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Framingham 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Acton 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Littleton Common 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ayer 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Concord 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Hudson?
Home to the Davis Mega Maze, rated the No. 1 corn maze in the world by CNN. A-maze-ing. Sorry.
Hudson, Massachusetts is a town in Middlesex County that got its start as a "shoe town." What is that, you ask? Well a shoe town is a town with a whole lot of shoe factories - and Hudson had 17 of them at one point! The town's history dates way back to the mid-1600s and includes houses that were stops on the Underground Railroad, plenty of historical mills and a massive fire that spread over the town in 1894. Hudson is bordered by the towns of Bolton, Stow, Marlborough and Sudbury, so there is a lot of shopping and nightlife to be found in the various city centers. It's also less than an hour's drive to Boston, so many people choose to live here and commute into the city for work. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Hudson are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Hudson near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Hudson that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.