1,428 Apartments for rent in Belmont, MA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Belmont Accessible Apartments (1)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (3)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Belmont Apartments with Parking (7)
- Belmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Belmont Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Belmont Furnished Apartments (1)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Waltham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (88)
- Winchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Newton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Medford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Somerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Brookline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (73)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Belmont?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Belmont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Belmont?
Belmont: A home for Nobel Prize winners! Who knows, maybe some of those smarts will rub off on you!
Belmont is a bedroom community that serves as a suburb for Boston. Located less than 10 miles inland of Boston, Belmont is a combination of a commuter town that also has its own distinct and vibrant Main Street. The population of Belmont was just under 25,000 according to the 2010 United States Census. Despite that relatively small population, Belmont has been home to several Nobel Prize winners and other nationally noteworthy figures. In addition to once being the home of former Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney, Belmont can also call itself the former or current home of literally dozens of figures from academia, literature, sports, and the arts. This is due, in large part, to the city's proximity to MIT and Harvard.
Having trouble with Craigslist Belmont? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Belmont renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.