174 Apartments for rent in New Orleans, LA with Balconies
- New Orleans Accessible Apartments (11)
- New Orleans Apartments with Garages (40)
- New Orleans Apartments with Gyms (33)
- New Orleans Apartments with Hardwood Floors (148)
- New Orleans Apartments with Parking (209)
- New Orleans Apartments with Pools (47)
- New Orleans Apartments with Washer-Dryers (247)
- New Orleans Dog Friendly Apartments (138)
- New Orleans Furnished Apartments (98)
- New Orleans Luxury Apartments (229)
- New Orleans Pet Friendly Apartments (144)
- Gretna Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Eden Isle Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Harvey Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Jefferson Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Metairie Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Marrero Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Slidell Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Elmwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Estelle Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Harahan Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in New Orleans?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in New Orleans?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Orleans?
If ever a city rose from its ashes, that city is New Orleans. Chances are you’re proud to live in NOLA. This guide aims to help extend your pride to how you live in NOLA. Are you a gracious, Southern hostess, throwing large dinner parties in your plantation-era home? Or are you a low-impact sustainability guru, living simply out of your quaint shotgun? Perhaps you don’t know who you are—or, should I say, who you’d like to be. That’s why apartment hunting is thrilling: the possibilities, my dear,...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for New Orleans renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.