1,798 Accessible Apartments for rent in Leawood, KS
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Leawood Apartments with Garages (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Leawood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Leawood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Leawood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Overland Park Accessible Apartments (28)
- Prairie Village Accessible Apartments (4)
- Grandview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Belton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lenexa Accessible Apartments (11)
- Olathe Accessible Apartments (9)
- Raymore Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shawnee Accessible Apartments (6)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (56)
- North Kansas City Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Leawood?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Leawood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Leawood?
Leawood grew from a parcel of land purchased in 1922 by Oscar G. Lee, from Oklahoma. Lee loved the rolling green landscape, and for great reason.
A suburb of Kansas City, KS, Leawood is a city of just over 31,000. Leawood is a friendly community with an upscale mix of classic, tree-lined, older neighborhoods, and modern new developments. The city offers both historic homes and contemporary residences to suit just about any taste - from apartment homes to 3 bedroom houses for rent. Just over 14 miles in size, Leawood was the first city in Kansas' Johnson County to incorporate, in 1948.
Having trouble with Craigslist Leawood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Leawood with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Leawood. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.