1,164 Apartments for rent in Zionsville, IN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Zionsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Zionsville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Zionsville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Zionsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Zionsville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Zionsville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Zionsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Zionsville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Zionsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Zionsville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Whitestown Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Westfield Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Carmel Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Lebanon Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Speedway Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Avon Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Balconies (363)
- Noblesville Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Zionsville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Zionsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Zionsville?
Zionsville, Indiana, is the hometown of many sports people, past and present, and has contributed a good number of men to the Indianapolis Colts football team over the years, including Antoine Bethea, Gary Brackett, Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, Ryan Diem, Rob Morris, and Chuck Pagano, the current head coach. It's always game time in Zionsville!
The city of Zionsville is found in Boone County, Indiana, and is only about 10 miles north of the major hub of Indianapolis to the south / southeast. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 14,160, and there are roughly 5,000 homes spread out across the city's boundaries. The weather in the city is categorized as humid subtropical, meaning the summers are usually hot and humid, and the winters are usually cool to mild, but rarely cold. Being only 17 minutes outside of Indianapolis, there are lots of other suburbs and settlements in the immediate area, such as Pike Township to the south and Carmel to the east. Getting around is also simple with Route 52, which circles Indianapolis, only a mile or so away, and State Route 421 linking straight to it through the city. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Zionsville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.