- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Zionsville (1)
- Zionsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Zionsville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Zionsville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Zionsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Zionsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Zionsville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Zionsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Zionsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Zionsville Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Zionsville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westfield Furnished Apartments (4)
- Carmel Furnished Apartments (4)
- Indianapolis Furnished Apartments (48)
- Noblesville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Plainfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fishers Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lawrence Furnished Apartments (1)
- Greenwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (3)
- West Lafayette Furnished Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Zionsville?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Zionsville?
Zionsville, Indiana, is the hometown of many sports people, past and present, and has contributed a good number of men to the Indianapolis Colts football team over the years, including Antoine Bethea, Gary Brackett, Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, Ryan Diem, Rob Morris, and Chuck Pagano, the current head coach. It's always game time in Zionsville!
The city of Zionsville is found in Boone County, Indiana, and is only about 10 miles north of the major hub of Indianapolis to the south / southeast. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 14,160, and there are roughly 5,000 homes spread out across the city's boundaries. The weather in the city is categorized as humid subtropical, meaning the summers are usually hot and humid, and the winters are usually cool to mild, but rarely cold. Being only 17 minutes outside of Indianapolis, there are lots of other suburbs and settlements in the immediate area, such as Pike Township to the south and Carmel to the east. Getting around is also simple with Route 52, which circles Indianapolis, only a mile or so away, and State Route 421 linking straight to it through the city. See more
Furnished apartments in Zionsville can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Zionsville as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.