99 Studio Apartments for rent in Greenwood, IN
- Greenwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greenwood Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Greenwood Apartments with Garages (21)
- Greenwood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Greenwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Greenwood Apartments with Parking (23)
- Greenwood Apartments with Pools (7)
- Greenwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Greenwood Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Greenwood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Greenwood Luxury Apartments (50)
- Greenwood Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
Greenwood, Indiana, is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. Since 2000, when the population was at a respectable 36,000 residents, there has been a population boom that spurred the community to a whopping 50,000.
Greenwood, Indiana, is one of those towns where the government officials saw the writing on the wall and decided to do something positive for the community. While many areas around it were hit hard by the economic downturn, Greenwood redoubled its efforts to attract and keep businesses that provided good-paying jobs for its citizens. As a result, this is a thriving city that is one of the fastest growing in the nation. It helps, a lot, that it is located so close to Indianapolis. With this prime location, the residents of Greenwood can take advantage of all that Indy, as it is called by Hoosiers, has to offer while retreating back to the lovely community of Greenwood when the party is over. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Greenwood living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Greenwood during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.