744 Accessible Apartments for rent in Avon, IN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Avon Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Avon Apartments with Garages (9)
- Avon Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Avon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Avon Apartments with Parking (11)
- Avon Apartments with Pools (5)
- Avon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Avon Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Avon Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Plainfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brownsburg Accessible Apartments (2)
- Danville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Speedway Accessible Apartments (2)
- Whitestown Accessible Apartments (1)
- Indianapolis Accessible Apartments (62)
- Zionsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Beech Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Carmel Accessible Apartments (6)
- Greenwood Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Avon?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Avon?
Avon, Indiana: "The Best Unknown City in America".
Although it's located less than 10 miles west of the bustling Circle City Center of Indianapolis, this quaint little town in suburbia is home to only around 7,000 inhabitants. Unincorporated until 1995, the town of Avon is currently experiencing a population explosion. While it has grown significantly over the past 10 years, Avon, Indiana has not lost its small town appeal. Featuring convenient city living combined with stress-free, open air rural areas, Avon, Indiana is ideal for many reasons. Its pastoral countryside areas are just a short drive away from Indianapolis, an easy commute. With the qualities of a small-town Midwestern suburb, Avon is a great place to call home. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Avon with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Avon. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.