269 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Calumet City, IL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Calumet City (2)
- Calumet City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Calumet City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Calumet City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Calumet City Apartments with Parking (2)
- Calumet City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Calumet City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Calumet City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Calumet City (1)
- Lansing 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Dolton 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- South Holland 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Munster 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Glenwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Harvey 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- East Chicago 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Highland 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Calumet Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Homewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Calumet City earned the nickname Sin City during Prohibition, seeing lots of action from bootleggers, gamblers, and prostitutes. Reformists succeeded in putting a stop to all that, and the seedy center of these illegal activities was converted to what is mainly an industrial park today, leaving Calumet with a spotless reputation.
If you're looking for a city with loads of local amenities, high income per capita, and plenty of fun things to do, then Calumet City is a good choice. Located in Cook County, Illinois, Calumet City, also known as Cal City, is home to more than 37,000 people. The city was formerly known as West Hammond before it was changed to Calumet City in 1924--keep this little bit of information handy when you come across references to West Hammond in old texts. The climate in Calumet is quite moderate, with an average of 74.8 degrees in July, and a high of 26.9 degrees in February. It's comfortable, laid-back, and fun living here in Calumet (yes, even with the bootleggers all gone).
Having trouble with Craigslist Calumet City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Calumet City provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Calumet City. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.