1,163 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Mount Prospect, IL
- Mount Prospect Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Parking (8)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Pools (6)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mount Prospect Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Mount Prospect Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Prospect (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Prospect (6)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Mount Prospect (2)
- Prospect Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Des Plaines Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Arlington Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Wheeling Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Elk Grove Village Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rolling Meadows Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Buffalo Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Park Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glenview Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Palatine Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Mount Prospect?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Mount Prospect?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Mount Prospect?
American Idol Season 9 winner, Lee DeWyze, was inspired to sing while attending Prospect High School. Not impressed? Well, Simon Cowell was, at least.
With a population of just over 53,000, Mount Prospect is home to a community of diverse cultures. Today, that city is renowned for its combination of many nationalities, award-winning educational institutions, churches, thriving firms, shopping centers, and highly rated fire and police departments -- all this in one package that is Mount Prospect. Like most towns in the United States, most people in Mount Prospect use private vehicles to get to work and around the city. However, there is also the option of using public transit to commute to work -- primarily by riding the train. Mount Prospect's real estate is essentially made up of medium sized (3-4 bedroom) to large (5+ bedroom) single family homes and apartment complexes. Rents here are currently lower in price than 77.9% of Illinois neighborhoods. The amazingly low vacancy rate is testimony enough that owning property or living in a house for rent in Mount Prospect is an amazing experience. With a low crime rate, good schools and college-educated neighbors who encourage others by their own achievements, homes here are in high demand.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mount Prospect? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Mount Prospect should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Mount Prospect may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Mount Prospect. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.