839 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Arlington Heights, IL
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (16)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Parking (24)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (16)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Arlington Heights Luxury Apartments (22)
- Arlington Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Mount Prospect Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Palatine Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wheeling Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Buffalo Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Elk Grove Village Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Des Plaines Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Schaumburg Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Itasca Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Deer Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Vernon Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Biggest "village" in the whole of U.S. of A!
If you are lured to Arlington Heights to enjoy rustic charm, taken in by its official designation as a “village,” be prepared for the shock of your life. This “village” is the most populous community in the entire United States, and ironically situated in a place where trees did not grow! Rather, being just 25 miles north of Chicago, this community oozes urbanity and radiates the big city charm all the way, with a distinct Midwestern charm thrown in.
With a density of 7,633.3 villagers and 11,933.3 houses per square mile, the 16.6 square miles of this “village” in Chicagoland is packed to the brim, populated by 75,101 “villagers.” The Interstate 90, 290 and 94, Illinois Route 53, and Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line offer fast and seamless connectivity to both downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. But unless you happen to work in Chicago, you wouldn’t need to go there often. Don't worry. You won't miss it because you would find the living comfortable and lively here with several high-rise condos, thriving restaurants, the famed Arlington Park Race Track, the reputed Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, the two country clubs, and many other altars of urban civilization. For the shopaholics, Schaumburg, one of the largest shopping malls in the Midwest, is very close.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Arlington Heights that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.