646 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mount Prospect, IL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mount Prospect (3)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Prospect (1)
- Mount Prospect Accessible Apartments (3)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Parking (11)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Pools (7)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mount Prospect Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Mount Prospect Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mount Prospect Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Prospect (9)
- Prospect Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Des Plaines 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Arlington Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Wheeling 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Elk Grove Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Buffalo Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bensenville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Park Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Glenview 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Palatine 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Mount Prospect?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Mount Prospect?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Mount Prospect?
American Idol Season 9 winner, Lee DeWyze, was inspired to sing while attending Prospect High School. Not impressed? Well, Simon Cowell was, at least.
With a population of just over 53,000, Mount Prospect is home to a community of diverse cultures. Today, that city is renowned for its combination of many nationalities, award-winning educational institutions, churches, thriving firms, shopping centers, and highly rated fire and police departments -- all this in one package that is Mount Prospect. Like most towns in the United States, most people in Mount Prospect use private vehicles to get to work and around the city. However, there is also the option of using public transit to commute to work -- primarily by riding the train. Mount Prospect's real estate is essentially made up of medium sized (3-4 bedroom) to large (5+ bedroom) single family homes and apartment complexes. Rents here are currently lower in price than 77.9% of Illinois neighborhoods. The amazingly low vacancy rate is testimony enough that owning property or living in a house for rent in Mount Prospect is an amazing experience. With a low crime rate, good schools and college-educated neighbors who encourage others by their own achievements, homes here are in high demand.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mount Prospect? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Mount Prospect offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Mount Prospect, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.