736 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Des Plaines, IL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Des Plaines (5)
- Des Plaines Accessible Apartments (2)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Garages (7)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Parking (12)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Pools (5)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Des Plaines Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Des Plaines Furnished Apartments (1)
- Des Plaines Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Des Plaines (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Des Plaines (5)
- Mount Prospect 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Park Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Prospect Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bensenville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Glenview 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Elk Grove Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Wheeling 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Arlington Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Morton Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Northbrook 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Des Plaines?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Des Plaines?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Des Plaines?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Des Plaines offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Des Plaines, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.