712 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Wheeling, IL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wheeling (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wheeling (4)
- Wheeling Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Wheeling Apartments with Garages (6)
- Wheeling Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wheeling Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Wheeling Apartments with Parking (8)
- Wheeling Apartments with Pools (4)
- Wheeling Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Wheeling Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Wheeling Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Prospect Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Buffalo Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mount Prospect 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Arlington Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Deerfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Northbrook 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Des Plaines 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Vernon Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Glenview 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Palatine 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Wheeling?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Wheeling?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Wheeling?
Looking to hit the big time? Fame may come naturally to residents of Wheeling, Illinois. Just outside of Chicago, this town is the birth place of a few show biz types, such as John Francis Daley (Bones, Freaks and Geeks).See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Wheeling offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Wheeling, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.