365 Apartments for rent in Wilmington Island, GA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wilmington Island (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wilmington Island (1)
- Wilmington Island Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wilmington Island Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wilmington Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wilmington Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wilmington Island Apartments with Parking (2)
- Wilmington Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wilmington Island Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wilmington Island Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Savannah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (99)
- Bluffton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Garden City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Georgetown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hilton Head Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pooler Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Richmond Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rincon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Port Royal Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
If you like the beach, fishing or anything having to do with the water, and also have a penchant for charming southern accents and old-fashioned Southern manners, then Wilmington Island is the place for you!
This town is basically a suburb of Savannah, which is where most people that live here head for work because it's only a 20-minute drive east to the bigger city. The Tybee Island beach community is also just 10 minutes away. It's one of several barrier islands off the coast of Savannah and the location really can't be beat. You have the best of all worlds, with the beach right there at your fingertips and all the shopping, dining and entertainment you could ask for just minutes away. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Wilmington Island offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Wilmington Island. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Wilmington Island can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.